26
More than a month into Chapter 26 and almost everyday has been a revelation.
It was as though what happened yesterday remained where they were and I am moving forward to newer and bigger things. The most valuable perspective that I have ever learned in life is to move forward. That is probably the only way to open ourselves to opportunities and things that we have never encountered before. The unknown is not always that intimidating as we thought. The strength lies in letting go and moving on.
I am glad that I did and I am now ready to move forward. To a new challenge, new venture and new opportunity.
Life does look very promising and positive in this light.
In this year, I do hope that I become a better person in many ways:
~ adopt a healthier lifestyle (to start and keep a regular fitness routine - be it running, pilates or yoga)
~ keep an open mind in what I do and be a little more adventurous
~ be a kinder and better person
~ be a more confident and bold person in and out (at work and personally)
There are not many years left before we hit the big three and I am really hoping to live it up the rest of my younger years!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home