28 December 2010

Wishes and hopes for 2011

Finally, December came and is ending soon.

It wasn't as bad as I thought. 2 December turned out to be like any other day. Perhaps I was too prepared for the day to come that it felt almost unlike reality.

I was glad that I had company and things to fill my mind... a holiday trip, meeting new people, festive activities and parties. Little things slowly filled up my agenda and I realised I barely had time to think about other things. It was a good thing that I finally enjoyed the flow of things that are coming my way, savouring them. Yes, while I had previous thoughts of having difficulty to embrace this new freedom, it is the freedom itself that embrace me in the end.

It is good for once to go on with the flow.

The year ended mostly with unpleasant news and if I was really pessimistic, I wouldn't have lasted through Christmas with a smile. I was glad that the month gave me the recharge that I needed to move on and start afresh in the new year. The following months are going to be tough to start anew in many things but I hope that everything will be for the better.

2011 definitely gotta be better!

Wishes and hopes
1. Spend more quality time with family and friends and hope that everyone stays in good health and good cheer throughout the year!
2. Keep in touch with the many people whom I have met during the course of my work in the previous years!
3. Meet new people locally and abroad - work or non-work related!
4. Keep my house real tidy!
5. Succeed in finding a new role that I will enjoy working in! And grow in that role!
6. Continue in my many leisure pursuits: travel, ukulele, french... etc.

More importantly, may the year bring more joy and cheer to the people around me and keep them in good health!

To a better year ahead, 2011!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home