25 September 2010

Mixed thoughts

Feeling strange, confused and unsettled about the present and coming days. It troubles me. I have expected that things will turn out this way, sooner or later. Now that it dawned on us earlier that we had thought, we are forced to relook at things that we have been trying to avoid. The time has come. The time is now.

I have been preparing myself for a change far too long. So long that it becomes a reflex to stay put, to stay in the current state of comfort and content.

Yet to make the change takes far more courage and decisiveness than before. The sense of attachment to the environment, my commitments and people that I got acquainted with was stronger than I knew. Letting go is going to be tough and so is starting anew. Feelings of empathy and identifying with the situation made me believe that she was much stronger than me to have let go and start anew.

And all we know is that we need to do the same.

Or do we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home