Time for change
"Are you okay?" that question came as a surprise to me.
I was totally immersed in the everyday life. Life has been exceptionally fine so far. I am getting along well with work and personal matters though I couldn't use "awesome" or "fantastic" to describe them but everything is going good. It almost seems like this status quo is not normal at all, I thought I needed something else - a change, a challenge, a stimulant - something that will bring me out of my comfort zone and make me start thinking again, learn something new and gain new perspective.
This simple message from a friend reminded me that in this state of contentment, I have also lost some of the hype, drive and enthusiam I used to have while pursuing what I want to do. As much as I am not willing to let go, as much as I enjoy the state that things are going, I might have to let go, step out and open to a whole new experience.
Is it time now?
I was totally immersed in the everyday life. Life has been exceptionally fine so far. I am getting along well with work and personal matters though I couldn't use "awesome" or "fantastic" to describe them but everything is going good. It almost seems like this status quo is not normal at all, I thought I needed something else - a change, a challenge, a stimulant - something that will bring me out of my comfort zone and make me start thinking again, learn something new and gain new perspective.
This simple message from a friend reminded me that in this state of contentment, I have also lost some of the hype, drive and enthusiam I used to have while pursuing what I want to do. As much as I am not willing to let go, as much as I enjoy the state that things are going, I might have to let go, step out and open to a whole new experience.
Is it time now?

1 Comments:
Yes, it is time for change!
Let's change it! I wanna change too (just need abit of courage).. LOL...
Post a Comment
<< Home