thankful
Reading the emails of yesterdays...
I was reminded of the anticipation and excitement that I had prior to this...
how much I had wanted this...
and quelle chance that I have to be in this right now.
I know that I have to be grateful...
for how many people lament the things that they do every day
and I am not one of them.
I am thankful that I responded when my heart sounded an alarm,
in time to make a twist that cast away common rationality,
overtaken by a more natural instinct in life.
I was reminded of the anticipation and excitement that I had prior to this...
how much I had wanted this...
and quelle chance that I have to be in this right now.
I know that I have to be grateful...
for how many people lament the things that they do every day
and I am not one of them.
I am thankful that I responded when my heart sounded an alarm,
in time to make a twist that cast away common rationality,
overtaken by a more natural instinct in life.

1 Comments:
it's always good to follow your heart instead of head... sometimes in life lah... =)
Post a Comment
<< Home