Time is a limit
A quarter of the year went past. Life is looking good or at least, adequate; a balance between work, friends and myself.
It strikes me that how little and precious memories are with the days and months that have gone by. Life goes on every second, every minute, every hour. With every second and minute that we spent waiting, hesitating makes me wonder how much we might have missed.
I want to get rid of the lethargy that builds up after a tiring day - whatever the day is spent on - and to re-awake every minute for something new.
Life is worth waking up for; for things that await life - and not for life to await.
Three quarters of the year remain which I believe will pass by in a flash. We can choose to sit and watch as seconds and minutes tick away. Or we can choose to say "Yes" this second to whatever that comes like an experience - good or bad - that we can add to our memory bank.
There are so much out there that I have not seen, heard, smelt, felt or touched.
But I only have this lifetime to experience the most that I can.
One lifetime to make the best out of.
It strikes me that how little and precious memories are with the days and months that have gone by. Life goes on every second, every minute, every hour. With every second and minute that we spent waiting, hesitating makes me wonder how much we might have missed.
I want to get rid of the lethargy that builds up after a tiring day - whatever the day is spent on - and to re-awake every minute for something new.
Life is worth waking up for; for things that await life - and not for life to await.
Three quarters of the year remain which I believe will pass by in a flash. We can choose to sit and watch as seconds and minutes tick away. Or we can choose to say "Yes" this second to whatever that comes like an experience - good or bad - that we can add to our memory bank.
There are so much out there that I have not seen, heard, smelt, felt or touched.
But I only have this lifetime to experience the most that I can.
One lifetime to make the best out of.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home