27 February 2009

Life needs no persuasion

It was a dramatic way to begin with a new phase of life. A new chapter that promised spontaneity and life fulfillment... yet to be ruined by a splash of cold water. I found it so hard to tolerate any bit of indecisiveness and fickleness that are out to kill every single bit of enthusiasm and spontaneity that one has. It was just impossible.

I felt so breathless and fatigued by the need to push somebody else for wanting to do something. That push has better come from oneself for it is the only strength that will keep one going for the longest. I'm too tired to push, anything, anything at all as it was futile to do anything when there was an inertia to change.

The change has to come from within.

Life needs no persuasion, no influence and takes nothing and noone to convince itself. Life is an influence, a belief on its own. If there's any persuasion, it only comes from the heart and inner self.

So why get bothered by the rest of the world?

"If I was wrong in yielding to persuasion once, remember that it was to persuasion exerted on the side of safety, not of risk." - Jane Austen, Persuasion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home