en vacances
I'm still very sore about it. Waking up in the shower in sobs made me realise that I care very much, making the possibility of letting it go enough to kill me in a very painful way.
But I never like to let myself wallow in unhappiness. Distraction. Shifting my focus to something lifting... like a break-away, an escapade for a breather. I need to get away from my life for awhile. Somewhere where I can stop thinking about my life now, worrying about what is and what is not. A time to help me put things in perspective. Taking a step away to see the bigger picture.
I need a holiday.
But I never like to let myself wallow in unhappiness. Distraction. Shifting my focus to something lifting... like a break-away, an escapade for a breather. I need to get away from my life for awhile. Somewhere where I can stop thinking about my life now, worrying about what is and what is not. A time to help me put things in perspective. Taking a step away to see the bigger picture.
I need a holiday.

2 Comments:
你值得真正的快乐
你应该脱下你穿的保护色
为什么失去了
还要被惩罚呢
能不能就让 悲伤全部 结束在此刻
重新开始活著
why does that sound like a song from your favourite band? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home