02 August 2008

a good saturday afternoon

I was pleased with my saturday because I got reacquainted with myself... the one I knew much long ago. The little girl who only wants to do things her own way and would not let hesitations interfere with what she does. Yes, I was a little uncomfortable during the first few moments of struggling with the part of me which has gotten used to being an overly reliant and dependent crowd-goer. But I was glad I overcame that naggy "should I, should I not" and did straight what I wanted to do. It not only made myself feel better, but I finally set out to do what I had been planning to do for the past weeks... shaking off the excuses and no more hesitations.

I stepped in and asked for my stylist, did my hair and that was it. Simple yet satisfied. I did my brows, did my shopping and went ahead with the dinner that I had been contemplating for so long. My saturday was a self-fulfilling one, for the soul, maybe not so for the purse.

It feels so much better when we could just do it.



1 Comments:

Blogger juliex wrote...

Looks like I played a part in forcing you to have your good saturday afternoon!

Haha...

Sorry girl :p

Hope your meal was great!

11:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home