30 August 2009

Chase

If life was a race to your destination and the journey was about getting your focus, I have done it right.

I was on the chase all this while, getting nearer to where I would want to be.

If this was a textbook formula, I got all my priorities right. I cast away all distractions, keeping them miles away.

There was nothing to lament as nothing was wrong. But the journey was a tiring one; the physical fatigue was wearing me out. Yet I could carry on with this all the way to the end.

But life was not a race.

Time is running out but there is no hurry.

We are all living like there's no tomorrow. In fact, we should. We are all rushing to do the things we want to do in this life, as much as we could possibly do. Because it seems that it will make this life more fulfilling and complete. That we will leave this world with less regrets of what we have not done.

I wish I could take things slow and savour every single bit this life has to offer... the good and bad.

Should I take a break?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Wen Xin wrote...

Remember your previous post?

I always didnt have to worry for you because i know u will 'take things slow and savour every single bit this life has to offer', you just need to know how and when.

We are strong, perhaps stronger than the people around us. Jia you!

11:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home