the new year's post
We're almost 10 days into 2010!
Time seems to pass in leaps and that is exactly how I am feeling about the new year... quick, quick and quicker.
I welcomed the new year, as always, in a small company of close friends with the band I love most.
In another 35 days or less, I'll be entering another phase of my unwritten history. I named it "history" as it's going to be another mark in my timeline since 24 years ago. Coming to another full circle in the Chinese zodiac. It's a new number, a new age and it almost feels like embracing a new role, a new identity... a time when we should be self-sufficient and self-sustainable, and I mean totally.
It just feels like a time to be self-reliant and to give back wherever possible, to the family, to the society. It's time to be less wilful and do something meaningful.
In 2010, I would like to see:
1. a change in work prospects... no matter if it's an advancement, a change in work environment or job nature, I'd like to see a change that I will be gaining a different experience from... to learn more and to be enriched in different work aspects that will also help me to grow personally.
2. that also means that I should go for that dream opportunity that I have always yearned for... at least to attempt for that one final time.
3. if budget and time allows, I would be planning my 3-month immersion in France real soon.
4. more travel... Tioman, Redang with my pals.
5. more ways to enrich my learning and interest spectrum... dance, PR courses, etc...
6. lastly, I would like to see a more aggressive me who is able to fight for her own rights, in work and personal matters. Way to go!
Time seems to pass in leaps and that is exactly how I am feeling about the new year... quick, quick and quicker.
I welcomed the new year, as always, in a small company of close friends with the band I love most.
In another 35 days or less, I'll be entering another phase of my unwritten history. I named it "history" as it's going to be another mark in my timeline since 24 years ago. Coming to another full circle in the Chinese zodiac. It's a new number, a new age and it almost feels like embracing a new role, a new identity... a time when we should be self-sufficient and self-sustainable, and I mean totally.
It just feels like a time to be self-reliant and to give back wherever possible, to the family, to the society. It's time to be less wilful and do something meaningful.
In 2010, I would like to see:
1. a change in work prospects... no matter if it's an advancement, a change in work environment or job nature, I'd like to see a change that I will be gaining a different experience from... to learn more and to be enriched in different work aspects that will also help me to grow personally.
2. that also means that I should go for that dream opportunity that I have always yearned for... at least to attempt for that one final time.
3. if budget and time allows, I would be planning my 3-month immersion in France real soon.
4. more travel... Tioman, Redang with my pals.
5. more ways to enrich my learning and interest spectrum... dance, PR courses, etc...
6. lastly, I would like to see a more aggressive me who is able to fight for her own rights, in work and personal matters. Way to go!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home