18 February 2010

what have I missed

I am 24 years and 4 days old.

All that summed up my existence in numbers.

I couldn't help but to wonder what I have done or experienced over the last 2 decades and more importantly, what have I missed out?

Hesitations have killed some of the possibilities that I never have the answer to. And I will never find out till the day I have the courage to try, and the opportunity to experience them myself.

Think less and act more.

I gotta stop wondering and get out there. There are zillions of things that I haven't seen, heard, felt or touched. Love. Travel. Dreams. So much so that I felt very much like a little girl who hasn't seen this world as much as I should, as much as I could.

So much so that I tell myself that I am not ready.

But when will I ever get ready then? I just need to think, feel and tell myself that I am ready then possibilities shall not remain as possibilities but realities that I could see, feel and touch.

To uncover the bigger possibilities, I need to start with the smaller ones; I want to go shee sha-ing soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home