a getaway
My mind was in a mess that I wanted to get away so badly. And I did.
A last-minute getaway had done me more good than I'd thought. Venturing into the unknown, challenging my comfort zone proved to have brought me more favours than harm. It was not easy at all. Despite the setbacks and hiccups, I went through them and it was this sense of completion that fills my mind, with a regained strength and motivation to keep exploring, keep venturing. No matter what comes later, what matters now is to take things step by step, cross the hurdle one after another. Things will fall into place as we will have the intuitive sense, or rather the sense of survival will hit us, to cross the hurdle and get on with the road.
As my brain eagerly tries to reorganise itself, I found comfort in doing things at a leisurely pace. I started appreciating small little things that we used to do when we were much younger. As I always feel, things that we did while we were young are often things that are essential to help us re-find ourselves.
I am loving the nature walks, picnics, small cafes, a morning dip in the pool or a jog in the evening... I feel revitalised, refreshed, though not yet physically, but mentally and spiritually healing.
I know that I will work things out eventually, slowly but surely.
A last-minute getaway had done me more good than I'd thought. Venturing into the unknown, challenging my comfort zone proved to have brought me more favours than harm. It was not easy at all. Despite the setbacks and hiccups, I went through them and it was this sense of completion that fills my mind, with a regained strength and motivation to keep exploring, keep venturing. No matter what comes later, what matters now is to take things step by step, cross the hurdle one after another. Things will fall into place as we will have the intuitive sense, or rather the sense of survival will hit us, to cross the hurdle and get on with the road.
As my brain eagerly tries to reorganise itself, I found comfort in doing things at a leisurely pace. I started appreciating small little things that we used to do when we were much younger. As I always feel, things that we did while we were young are often things that are essential to help us re-find ourselves.
I am loving the nature walks, picnics, small cafes, a morning dip in the pool or a jog in the evening... I feel revitalised, refreshed, though not yet physically, but mentally and spiritually healing.
I know that I will work things out eventually, slowly but surely.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home