14 August 2010

3 a.m.

The conversation started with a craving for cake at 12.30am.

It was quite a random topic but it got us talking. And I was quite happy too. I suddenly felt like the little girl 8 years back; filled with ideals, enthusiasm, excitement and full of passion. I rambled on endlessly in no logical sequence and association, like how I would in the past. It was like I was back as the girl checking and writing her emails, in great anticipation and thrill, and with such a big smile that even her heart could hear. I almost thought that I was back in that dream again. Those younger days gave me so much memories, dreams and hopes. Some of those were toned down with reality and time, some of those still remain as fantasies which I am still secretly hoping to become reality.

It is one of those things that keep me moving forward, with a smile each time I see a glimpse of light but there are also times of disappointment when I realise that it is just a dream.

I couldn't let go because it has once given me hope and motivation and taught me to believe. It is the most invaluable thing that I have ever possessed.

I couldn't stop myself from imagining and thinking that it could all be real, one day, some day.

Now we've made a pact, something that we'll remember to come 10 years later. This is real, or is this just a dream?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home