28 November 2010

December

Painful.

Yes, it could not better fit that feeling that I am having now, inside.

The silence could not be much more deafening than this. It kept ringing in my head every minute, every second... reminding me. Mourning. I am all by myself, left all alone in the empty space and emptiness.

My eyes swelled every time I spoke of the present and the future. I felt this sense of loss, like a part of me just died.

No other disappointment and anger at this moment could be more overwhelming than this pain that I am feeling.

I could almost see this door infront of me, closing on me as each day draws nearer. It is almost like darkness is setting in, sinking in like ink creeping on a piece of white sheet.

Why do I not feel any sense of relief and joy from the coming days of freedom? On the contrary, I am feeling a deepening sense of solitude, uncertainty and uneasiness...

December is arriving and I am so dreading it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home