31 December 2011

2012

Another year is passing by.

While looking back at the post I had written almost a year back, it reminded me that there were things that I should be glad and grateful for in the past year. I managed to continue doing the things I love and the highlight - making the trip that I had long thought about, read about, dreamt about and planned for come true. France is a beautiful place and I am convinced that I love the language so much more. The world is such a big place and I want to see more of it.

That said, I'm wishing and planning for:
- France in 2013: this sounds a little far-fetched but saving needs to start in 2012
- Keep my learning of the French language on-going and so is for ukulele
- Travel more and see the world
- Pick up something new: a new skill, hobby or course
- Everyone - family, friends and their loved ones - to be healthy and happy!
- and a resolution that continues on from 2011: to succeed in finding a new that I will enjoy working in and grow in that role!
- be a nicer and kinder person: I hope to be a better person for myself and people around me
- write more, if I can
- make a difference and take part in volunteer work

Cheers to a great year ahead!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home