Chapter 25.2
If being 25 is meant to mean bigger things, it certainly didn't happen during the past 2 months or so.
Honestly, I still feel the same - inside and outside. Somehow, I feel myself coming to a standstill as I'm not making any change, any progress. And it just doesn't feel right or it doesn't feel good being the same.
But for one thing I am sure, I am making sure that I make that change this coming June.
I will be finally embarking on the 13-hour journey toward the land I have read and heard much about, the origin of the language I fell so deeply in love with. 'Finally' cannot fully expresses the length of the wait, the anticipation and the endurance to build up the means to make this come true. Though it is not going to happen perfectly like how I'd expect it to be, but it's fair enough. Fair enough to let me shake off the commitments on hand and go without procrastination.
That, and I definitely need to do much more.
2 months into being 25 and I still feel the sense of procrastination that lingers in me. I could do better than this. The state of comfort and contentment stays with me for sometime and I really need to step out of it.
4 more months and I have to decide my next step. Procrastination does come with the age as things that doesn't seem to matter before resurface and come into the picture.
But the impulse from the younger part of me remains, that pro-activeness to move out on self-interest when things doesn't suit well. Hoping that opportunities will arise when time nears.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home