Another new year
Finally, we ushered in another new year in the Chinese calendar.
It was as if that it is now official that we have entered into a brand new cycle of happenings for the new year. It felt like there will be a change of direction in the way things are moving this year. For me, it felt like a good change, a very positive one.
It felt great that things seem to be picking up fairly well, signalling luck and success are on their way.
I am grateful that the wait doesn't have to be that long afterall.
Though, I am just a little wary about how I am feeling about all this. A little too fast perhaps?
My anticipation came with tinge of doubts and uncertainty, which surprised and shook me a little. Is it also due to the fact that I'm entering into the next phase of my existence soon that I am wary about my next step and how it might affect my future? I never seem to enjoy planning too far ahead but somehow it just dawned on me that I might need to take a step back and look at the big picture again.
Where am I heading to?
Similarly, I didn't have the same faith with regards to meeting that someone, not to mention meeting the right one but just someone that I could see myself living with.
Where did that sense of positivity suddenly go to?
Am I doing it right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home