17 October 2007

a turning point

It sounds contradictory that for one, I said we have to treat ourselves better and next, I said I can't afford to make it a choice this time.

How do the two things come to live together? I'm trying to figure it out myself.

What are the things that keep you going?

What are the things that keep me going? It used to be keeping my faith and ideals alive. One thing that has never changed, is the pursuit of happiness. It is this positive thinking that radiates every time I speak of things I look forward to.

Happiness can take on different forms. And sometimes, despite the things we put ourselves through, we can only focus on what makes all these worthwhile.

'a part of me just want to get on with it, no matter how things will turn out. another part of me want to find something better.'

I relied on my heart so much, for once, I need to go with my head.


What makes it worthwhile? It is the small things that we often fail to see.



what makes it worthwhile for me:

1. Going back to French classes

2. Getting an oven so I can bake

3. Realising the long-thought-about trip to Redang

4. Promising myself a holiday fulfillment trip to HK next year

5. Saving up for language immersion course in France in 2009


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home