can't choose
I felt stuffed up, suffocated by a sense of obligation - an obligation I can't afford to ignore this time.
How long more can I wait? What are the promises I have made myself since I took the turn?
I have to make them happen... now.
Like the other time, I had the same hesitation I have now and things didn't work out previously.
I just pray that it would be different this time - if not the things beyond me, I hope I would be stronger and tougher and able to persevere till a reasonable amount of time.
I can't sit on it any longer. 'Time and tide wait for no man'. I can't afford to choose.
Face it.
I need to make the most out of this, even if I don't want it as much as I should.
Give me strength.
How long more can I wait? What are the promises I have made myself since I took the turn?
I have to make them happen... now.
Like the other time, I had the same hesitation I have now and things didn't work out previously.
I just pray that it would be different this time - if not the things beyond me, I hope I would be stronger and tougher and able to persevere till a reasonable amount of time.
I can't sit on it any longer. 'Time and tide wait for no man'. I can't afford to choose.
Face it.
I need to make the most out of this, even if I don't want it as much as I should.
Give me strength.

2 Comments:
Jiayou, woman! You are not alone =)
Be patient! Take one step at a time! Perservere! This is all I can say, for I am also trying very hard to persevere.
I'm here to give u some strength. *wink*
Post a Comment
<< Home