letter for santa
Dear Santa
Despite thousands of letters Santa receives from the children each year, I'm hoping that Santa gets to read this...
The story of Santa remains a legacy for those who believe in it. Every year there are letters for Santa cos people still believe, we still hope.
Santa, you and I, we share a special relationship. You are like a writer, and I, your reader.
You tell the story and we listen on.
Your story, at times, touched us, moved us, but what inspires us the most, is that the story continues; you continue to tell us that story.
Santa, you never failed us. Every year, you deliver your promises to continue that story.
That story; the story of believing in something, the story of hope.
And because of hope, we pray for a better tomorrow and we are trying to save mother earth.
Because of hope, I'm writing this, believing you are reading.
Continue to be that legacy.
From
The child who believes in Santa
"There can be miracles when you believe"
Despite thousands of letters Santa receives from the children each year, I'm hoping that Santa gets to read this...
The story of Santa remains a legacy for those who believe in it. Every year there are letters for Santa cos people still believe, we still hope.
Santa, you and I, we share a special relationship. You are like a writer, and I, your reader.
You tell the story and we listen on.
Your story, at times, touched us, moved us, but what inspires us the most, is that the story continues; you continue to tell us that story.
Santa, you never failed us. Every year, you deliver your promises to continue that story.
That story; the story of believing in something, the story of hope.
And because of hope, we pray for a better tomorrow and we are trying to save mother earth.
Because of hope, I'm writing this, believing you are reading.
Continue to be that legacy.
From
The child who believes in Santa
"There can be miracles when you believe"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home