13 March 2007

la musique

music did something profound to me.

I see my life segmented by different songs... each piece conjuring up some memories at some point in my life... the things I did, my thoughts and feelings back then.

and somehow when I was in distress, a certain tune starts ringing in my ears and luring me to another place. a place where one should never worry and one should always be happy. and with this, I followed the instinct subconsciously and it did, I was as though hypnotized, and found myself moving towards an irrationale and idealistic self.

totally lost control of my mind.

ruled by my heart.

as I sank into the piece, I found peace and fulfillment as though I did the only right thing.

I found dreamland in music. another life in it.

If only reality is in the dreams and dreams are in reality.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home